The ‘National Student and Faculty Startup Policy-2019’ is initiated by MHRD’s Innovation Cell and AICTE. It is a guiding framework to envision an educational system oriented towards start-ups and entrepreneurship opportunities for student and faculties.
The guidelines provide ways for developing entrepreneurial agenda, managing Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) ownership, technology licensing and equity sharing in Start-ups or enterprises established by faculty and student and encourage them to actively pursue path of innovation and entrepreneurship
Our vision is to develop high quality technical human resource capable of doing cutting edge research and innovation and deep-tech entrepreneurship.
• To establish vibrant and dynamic Startup Ecosystem across all the departments.
• To enable the institute to actively engage students, faculties and staff in innovation and entrepreneurship related activities.
• To create a space for Collaboration, Co-creation, Business Relationships and Knowledge Exchange.
• To facilitate the institute in terms of Intellectual Property (IP) ownership management, technology licensing and equity sharing.
• Innovation Development
• Entrepreneurship Exposure and Skills Development
• Support Facilities for Start-up Services
• Inter-Institutional Partnership
• Network with Regional and National Start-up Eco-System
• Industry Support, Corporate & Private Partnership Linkage
• Technology Commercialization
NISP committee members (2021-22)
As per the guidelines of Ministry of Education, Innovation Cell, we have recently initiated steps to adopt the National Innovation and Startup Policy. Accordingly, the first step is to ensure that the Raghu Institute of Technology formulates its own policy in line with the NISP.
As per the instructions of the MoE’s Innovation Cell, we have constituted the committee with members having wide exposure to the Entrepreneurship and Innovation along with Industry experience.
|Name of the Member||Designation||Key role|
Dr.P.Satish Rama Chowdary
|Vice Principal, Raghu Institute of Technology(RIT)||Chairman|
|Nominated Coordinator -NISP, RIT||Convener|
|Executive Director, Sri Venkateswara Oil Industries||Member|
Mr. N.Venkat Reddy
|Founder& CEO, Velectrix Pvt Ltd||Member|
Dr. Dr. C. Chandra Mouli
|Technical Executive, AIC-SKU||Member|
|President& Co-founder, Johan Brown Publishing (P) Ltd||Member|