Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Graduates will be able to explore the technical knowledge and able to design a system, product, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Graduates will be able to work comfortably with various machines, manufacturing and processing equipment, and also can use proficiently various CAD/CAM/CIE software such as AUTO CAD, CATIA, Pro E, ANSYS, Nastran simulation tools like MAT Lab etc.
Department of Computer Science Engineering
- An ability to understand, design and code engineering problems using programming skills.
- Ability to apply, design and develop principles of software engineering and database concepts for computer based systems in solving engineering problems.
- Ability to improve employability skills with hands-on experience in current technologies.
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Graduates will be able to apply their knowledge to investigate various problems of electrical and electronics circuits, power electronics, control systems and power systems. Moreover, they can design, develop and implement industry automated products using PLC.
- Graduates will be able to provide socially acceptable technical solutions to complex electrical engineering problems with the application of modern software tools (PSPICE and MATLAB) and appropriate techniques for Renewable and sustainable energy source development.
Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Competence in design and analysis of Large Scale Integrated Circuits, Embedded Systems to develop various applications of IoT to contribute towards digitalization.
- An ability to provide cost effective and appropriate solutions to complex industrial & real world, Electronics and Communication Engineering problems using advanced tools and techniques.
Department of Civil Engineering
- An ability to solve Civil Engineering problems using analytical methods and modern tools and techniques.
- An ability to plan, design, execute, maintain and rehabilitate Civil Engineering structures and systems.