WordPress database error: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
FROM wp_posts LEFT JOIN wp_term_relationships ON (wp_posts.ID = wp_term_relationships.object_id)
WHERE 1=1 AND (
wp_term_relationships.term_taxonomy_id IN (123)
) AND wp_posts.post_type = 'nav_menu_item' AND ((wp_posts.post_status = 'publish'))
GROUP BY wp_posts.ID
ORDER BY wp_posts.menu_order ASC
Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to find solution for complex engineering problems.
Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using the first principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
Design/Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
Conduct Investigations of Complex Problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including the design of experiments, analysis, and interpretation of data and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
Modern Tool Usage: Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of limitations.
The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and multidisciplinary settings.
Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
Life-long Learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological changes.
Program Specific Outcomes
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Graduates will be able to explore the technical knowledge and able to design a system, product, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Graduates will be able to work comfortably with various machines, manufacturing and processing equipment, and also can use proficiently various CAD/CAM/CIE software such as AUTO CAD, CATIA, Pro E, ANSYS, Nastran simulation tools like MAT Lab etc.
Department of Computer Science Engineering
- An ability to understand, design and code engineering problems using programming skills.
- Ability to apply, design and develop principles of software engineering and database concepts for computer based systems in solving engineering problems.
- Ability to improve employability skills with hands-on experience in current technologies.
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Graduates will be able to apply their knowledge to investigate various problems of electrical and electronics circuits, power electronics, control systems and power systems. Moreover, they can design, develop and implement industry automated products using PLC.
- Graduates will be able to provide socially acceptable technical solutions to complex electrical engineering problems with the application of modern software tools (PSPICE and MATLAB) and appropriate techniques for Renewable and sustainable energy source development.
Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Competence in design and analysis of Large Scale Integrated Circuits, Embedded Systems to develop various applications of IoT to contribute towards digitalization.
- An ability to provide cost effective and appropriate solutions to complex industrial & real world, Electronics and Communication Engineering problems using advanced tools and techniques.
Department of Civil Engineering
- An ability to solve Civil Engineering problems using analytical methods and modern tools and techniques.
- An ability to plan, design, execute, maintain and rehabilitate Civil Engineering structures and systems.
750+ offers in 80+ companies - 2020 batch so far